Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall

One of the most difficult things about Honduras is the weather. Yes, I know, most people would love to have summer all the time, but not me.

I LOVE winter and I really enjoy fall. Summer is my least favorite of seasons.

God so good! He placed us in the capital, where the weather is cooler than in many parts of the country, and it can even get downright cold at times.

No, there isn't snow, but I found leaves changing and I get to snuggle in my big, soft, fuzzy, blanket some nights with a warm mug of Honduran coffee in my hand.

Hmmmm...and there aren't any dreary mud/slush days when the snow melts. Que rico! (How wonderful!)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful fall. It didn't rain much in Ohio this summer, so our fall was one day of brown before the leaves all fell. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete